Voipography Cloud based dialer is a software suite that is implemented to interrelate with the Asterisk Open-Source PBX Phone system to act as a complete inbound/outbound contact center suite with inbound email support as well.
The management interface is a web-based and offers the ability to view many real-time and summary reports as well as many detailed campaign and agent options and settings.
The agent interface is an interactive set of web pages that work through a web browser to give real-time information and functionality with nothing more than an internet browser on the client computer.
A finally designed dialer performs as an ACD for inbound calls or for Closer calls coming from outbound fronters and even allows for remote agents logging in from remote locations as well as remote agents that may only have a phone.
- Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
- Three-Way calling within the agent application
- Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
- Web-configurable IVRs and Voicemail boxes
- Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling and Inbound Email handling
- Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
- Full USA, Canada and UK reegulatory compliance capability
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Open-Source AGPLv2 licensed, with no software licensing cost
- Integrated call recording
- Scalable to hundreds of seats
- Ability to use standard Telco lines and VOIP trunks